Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Lets give this blogging thing a try.

I'm a person that likes to write, I find myself busy often, yet i still miss blogging. So here goes nothing.

Hey, I'm Lauren Bowen

 


 I'm 28 years old and live in a beautiful small town in North 
Carolina. Its surrounded by beautiful mountains of The
Smoky Mountains, Appalachian Mountains and 
Blue Ridge Mountains. Filled with plenty of hiking trails.
Its Completely Gods Country.
 






I live a pretty typical life but been told I am not your ordinary girl. I am a total goofball and love to laugh and make people laugh. I work a 9-5 job at a real estate office, I have started to workout (so any advice i will take) I love to have a good laugh and go out with my friends. I love to go bowling and playing pool (even though I get my but kicked) listen to country music. I watch football on Sundays and cheer on the Texans when they play. 




I have a pretty large family.


I have been blessed with amazing siblings. I have one older sister, two younger half brothers and two younger half sisters, one step sister and one step brother. When around them its always a room full of laughs and many memories made. I absolutely love my family. They really do mean the world to me and are there for me when i need them the most.


I truly believe I have some of the greatest friends ever.

I have a lot of people that I am friendly with, but then I have those friends close to me. I have a handful of friends I would consider best friends. To them I am forever grateful. Thank you for the morning talks, the laughs and many memories we share. I love each and everyone of you and 
can't thank you enough for what you have done. 
Thank you so much.


Enjoy my Blog, as I write about just anything that i feel like it. I have a lot to write about, a lot of pictures and a lot of stories. So enjoy my Blog and thanks for visiting
Always,
Lauren

Life is a crazy thing, Just go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment